WHO CAN BE INVOLVED?…
The Division your Team enters will be determined by the age of your OLDEST member.
- Open to all students in years 1 – 6
- Teams must have 4 to 7 members of any combination of year levels from years 1-6
- Open to all students in years 1– 9.
- Teams must have 4 to 7 members of any combination of year levels from years 1-9.
- Open to all students in years 1 - 12
- Each team must have 4 to 7 members.
- Teams must have 4 to 7 members of any combination of year levels from years 1-12.
Division III: Open Division
- Open to any age
- Each team must have 4 to 7 students
The Opti-MINDS Challenge is an opportunity for all those with a passion for learning and problem solving to showcase their skills and talents in an exciting, vibrant and public way.
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 students with no reserves.
- Students may be in the same year group or from mixed year groups.
- They must work on the Long Term Challenges with no help from anyone outside the team
- There can be no substitutions or reserves once the team has started to work on the Challenge.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE…
Opti-MINDS is a celebration of the talents and abilities within our society! Thousands of people flock annually to participate in, to watch and to enjoy the exhilarating spectacle of presentations and ingenious solutions created by motivated participants who have accepted The Opti-MINDS Challenge. Take up the challenge of Opti-MINDS and help build a brighter future for us all!
Real World Benefits
- Opti-MINDS looks beyond conventional achievement and understands that the pursuit of excellence knows no boundaries.
- Opti-MINDS offers participants a total experience, providing challenge and growth through its Long Term and Spontaneous problem solving structure.
- The Challenge process provides a platform for excellence and equips participants with strategies and skills which will support future success.